Here are key stats and trends for you to know about Trey Lance and his player prop bet options. He will take the field on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. The Lance’s San Francisco 49ers (0-1) and Seattle Seahawks (1-0) meet in a Week 2 matchup between NFC West opponents at Levi’s Stadium.
Trey Lance Week 2 Player Props
Buy 49ers Tickets
- Mix: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 4:05 pm
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Passing Yard Prop: greater than 1200.0 (-690)
- Rushing Yards Prop: over 116.5 (-340)
Courtesy of National Football League Odds Tipico Sportsbook, Odds updated on Wednesday at 9:48 p.m. ET. For a complete list of sports betting odds, access the USA Today Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Lance Passing Stats & Trends
- Last season, Lance’s per-game passing yardage average (100.5) was 1099.5 yards short of Sunday’s over/under.
- Lance never threw more than 1200.0 yards in a game through 20 outings last season.
- Last year, Lance’s passing yards per game average was 100.5, which was 72.3 yards short of his average prop bet total (172.8).
- Lance went on his passing yard prop stake once last year.
- Lance threw for touchdowns three times in the six matches he played last season, including twice as many TD passes.
- Lance was intercepted in two out of six games last season, but didn’t have that many INTs in any of those games.
offer: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Capture the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see tipico.com for terms and conditions. Bet now!
49ers vs. Seahawks Stats & Trends
- This week Lance will face the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense (allowed 265.5 yards per game) last year.
- The Seahawks had the NFL’s 17th-ranked defense last season, allowing 113.6 yards per game.
- The 49ers hit 248.3 passing yards per game last season, which placed them 12th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, he finished sixth, surrendering 206.5 passing yards per game.
- The 49ers made 127.4 rushing yards per game on offense last season (seventh in the NFL), and they dropped 103.5 rushing yards per game (seventh) on the other side of the ball.
- The 49ers finished ninth in defense in terms of yards per game (5.5 yards per game allowed) last season, and were the better offensive, ranking best with 6.3 yards per game.
Gannett can earn revenue from Tipico for referrals of spectators to betting services. Tipico has no influence on nor is reliant on any such revenue from or associated with newsrooms or news coverage. For Terms and Conditions visit Tipico.com. 21+ only. problem Yok? Call 1-800-GAMMER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).