The Washington Commanders (1-3) begin a three-game losing streak in their contest with the Tennessee Titans at FedExField on Sunday, October 9, 2022. The spread foreshadows a close game, with the Titans favoring 2.5 points. The over/under in the competition is set at 42.5.
The Commanders lost 25-10 to the Dallas Cowboys in their most recent game.
Buy Commanders Tickets
In that matchup against the Cowboys, Commanders QB Carson Wentz completed 25 of 42 passes for 170 yards, including one touchdown and two interceptions.
Last time out, the Titans defeated the Indianapolis Colts, with a 24–17 final score.
Down in this story, we give you all the information you need to know about how to watch this game on TV.
Commander vs Titans Betting Information
Courtesy of NFL Odds Tipico Sportsbook, Odds updated at 4:42 p.m. ET on Tuesday. For a complete list of sports betting odds, access the USA Today Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Favorite Spread: Tennessee (-2.5)
- money line: Tennessee (-147), Washington (+124)
- gross: 42.5 points
offer: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Capture the excitement and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer offer in CO and NJ. 21+, see tipico.com for terms and conditions. Bet now!
Commander Betting Information
- Washington last year was 3-5 at home, and 3-5 overall, against the spread.
- The Commanders have covered the spread in a (1-3-0) game once this year.
- Last year at home, Washington was 3-3 ATS as a 2.5-point underdog or more.
- Commanders do not win against Spread when they have played as a 2.5-point underdog or more (0-2).
- In eight home games last season, Washington exceeded the total twice.
- Commanders’ games have been totaled more than twice this season.
leader of commanders
- Wentz: 1,031 PASS YDS / 257.8 YPG / 62.2% / 8 TD / 5 INT / 12 CAR / 62 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Antonio Gibson: 53 CAR / 173 YDS / 43.3 YPG / 2 TD / 13 Rec / 101 YDS / 25.3 YPG / 0 TD
- JD McKissick: 17 CAR / 65 YDS / 16.3 YPG / 0 TD / 19 Rec / 122 YDS / 30.5 YPG / 0 TD
- Terry McLaurin: 14 rec / 250 yds / 62.5 ypg / 1 td
- Curtis Samuel: 26 rec / 219 yds / 54.8 ypg / 2 td
- Jahan Dotson: 12 rec / 152 yds / 38.0 ypg / 4 td
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO & NJ at Tipico Sportsbook.
Commanders vs Titans game information
- Sports Day: Sunday, 9 October 2022
- time to play: 1:00 PM ET
- place: Landover, Maryland
- Stadium: fedex field
- TV Channel: CBS
- live stream: fuboTV (watch for free)
Gannett can earn revenue from Tipico for referral of spectators to betting services. Tipico has no influence on nor is reliant on any such revenue from or associated with newsrooms or news coverage. For Terms and Conditions visit Tipico.com. 21+ only. problem Yok? Call 1-800-GAMMER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).